This page provides information about the IRS Office in Rego Park, New York, including address, phone number, hours of operation, and more.
The IRS Tax Assistance Center in Rego Park is here to help you resolve your tax problems, answer your tax law enforcement questions, or provide in-person assistance if you need it.
This IRS TAC is located at 59-17 Junction Blvd., Rego Park, NY 11368.
To get there, follow the directions below:
- North on Junction Boulevard: Head south on Junction Boulevard toward 50th Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the left.
- South on New York 25 Service/Queens Boulevard and Junction Boulevard: Head northwest on New York 25 Service/Queens Boulevard toward 64th Road. After a quarter of a mile, turn right onto Junction Boulevard West. Your destination will be on the right.
- East on Interstate 495: Head West on Interstate 495 and take Exit 19 toward NY-25/Queens Boulevard. Turn right onto 92nd Street. Then turn right onto 59th Avenue. Follow signs and turn right onto Junction Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the left.
- West on Horace Harding Expressway: Head northeast and keep left. Follow signs for NY-25/Queens Boulevard and slowly merge onto Eliot Avenue/Horace Harding Expressway. Then turn left onto Junction Boulevard. Your destination will be on the right.
If you need phone assistance, contact the IRS office in Rego Park by calling (718) 760-6019
The IRS office in Rego Park, NY is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
An appointment is required to visit the Taxpayer Service Center in Rego Park, NY. You can request an appointment by calling the number above.
There is no provision for public parking at the IRS facility in Rego Park. However, there are metered parking streets around the building. You can also find commercial parking lots within walking distance of the building.
The IRS office in Rego Park, NY can provide the following taxpayer services:
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes
- Basic tax law assistance
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
Since information on our page may have changed, we invite you to consult the Taxpayer Assistance Center Office Locator in order to verify the information of the IRS office.