IRS office in Gainesville
- Address: 104 N. Main St. Gainesville, FL 32601
- IRS Gainesville phone number: 352-395-6197
- More info: Go to official website
**This TAC is currently closed**
Gainesville Taxpayer Assistance Center is available to resolve your tax matters and clarify all your doubts. You can get help by phone or you can visit the office for in-person assistance.
If you visit the Gainesville IRS office, please tell us about your experience. It can be useful for others seeking help for a tax problem.
You may also be interested in:
You can also consult the following online services:
Frequently Ask Questions at Gainesville Tax Office
If you are the responsible party for a business and you want to change your address, then you will need to complete IRS form 8822-B.
You can check the status of your refund by using the IRS Where’s My Refund tool. You can also do it by viewing your IRS account information or calling the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.
It is basically a review of your information and accounts to ensure you are reporting things properly and following the tax laws.
The address you will use depends on what you are mailing and where you live. To know where to mail your personal tax return, you should visit the IRS website and go to the WHERE TO FILE page which includes all addresses by state.
Other IRS offices in Florida
You have other offices near Gainesville
- IRS office in West Palm Beach
- IRS office in Daytona Beach/ Holly Hill
- IRS office in Tampa
- IRS office in Fort Myers
- IRS office in Jacksonville
- IRS office in Lakeland
- IRS office in Maitland/Orlando
- IRS office in Melbourne
- IRS office in Miami
- IRS office in Ocala
- IRS office in Panama City
- IRS office in Pensacola
- IRS office in Plantation/ Fort Lauderdale
- IRS office in Port St. Lucie
- IRS office in Saint Petersburg
- IRS office in Sarasota
- IRS office in Tallahassee