Port St. Lucie Taxpayer Assistance Center is available to resolve your tax matters and clarify all your doubts. You can get help by phone or you can visit the office for in-person assistance.
If you visit the Port St. Lucie IRS office, please tell us about your experience. It can be useful for others seeking help for a tax problem.
You may also be interested in:
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is available year-round. See Tax Cuts and Jobs Act for more information.
- Basic tax law assistance (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- Form 911 , Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (All forms, instructions & publications are readily available online on IRS.gov. Availability is very limited in IRS offices)
*Does not accept cash payments
You can also consult the following online services:
Frequently Ask Questions at Port St. Lucie Tax Office
If you are the responsible party for a business and you want to change your address, then you will need to complete IRS form 8822-B.
You can check the status of your refund by using the IRS Where’s My Refund tool. You can also do it by viewing your IRS account information or calling the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.
It is basically a review of your information and accounts to ensure you are reporting things properly and following the tax laws.
The address you will use depends on what you are mailing and where you live. To know where to mail your personal tax return, you should visit the IRS website and go to the WHERE TO FILE page which includes all addresses by state.
Other IRS offices in Florida
You have other offices near Port St. Lucie
- IRS office in West Palm Beach
- IRS office in Sarasota
- IRS office in Tallahassee
- IRS office in Daytona Beach/ Holly Hill
- IRS office in Tampa
- IRS office in Fort Myers
- IRS office in Gainesville
- IRS office in Jacksonville
- IRS office in Lakeland
- IRS office in Maitland/Orlando
- IRS office in Melbourne
- IRS office in Miami
- IRS office in Ocala
- IRS office in Panama City
- IRS office in Pensacola
- IRS office in Plantation/ Fort Lauderdale
- IRS office in Saint Petersburg